Accountancy & Finance Recruitment Consultant- South Dublin
Accountancy & Finance Recruitment Consultant – New Office- South Dublin
Osborne are delighted to be opening a new office in South Dublin to partner with employers and job seekers in the Greater Dublin & South east area.
Our Head office is in Dublin 2, we have offices in Blanchardstown & Drogheda, this new office is part of Osborne growth strategy we are delighted to open this new office.
The Osborne team are very proud to have achieved certification & ranking of No. 7 for Best Small Workplace in Ireland 2018 by Great Place to Work, in our first year of this programme, in recognition of our exceptional company culture and commitment to our customers. Other awards include: NRF for Agency of the Year - Medium 2017/18, Agency of the Year - Small 2015/16. In Drogheda we were awarded Best Medium to Large Company at Drogheda & District Business Excellence Awards
We are hiring an experienced Accountancy & Finance Recruitment Consultant to join our New Team. Reporting to a Recruitment Manager, you will be part of a new team but part of the Osborne Family
Let me tell you more about us, every day we commit to our purpose: Right person, Right role, No compromise.
The Osborne culture is of Trust, Honesty, Professionalism, High quality, Collaboration, Team spirit, Care, Accountability, Open honest communication are all part our DNA and a true value of day to day life is Osborne: We partner with a range of organisations across multiple sectors providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary Recruitment Solutions. We have strong relationships with our clients and are delighted to be part of their process in growing their teams.
We have a true passion for Innovation, working smart, an ethos of accountability. We want to hire an ambitious Accountancy & Finance Recruitment Consultant who is seeking an opportunity to develop themselves with Osborne, their career, passionate to be part of a strong specialism.
Other reasons include are generous remuneration:
· Attractive Basic salary based.
· Transparent uncapped upward scaling commission structure up to 20% on an annual basis.
· Flexible benefits package (You chose the option to meet your needs)
· Mobile phone
· Quarterly Uniform allowance
· Your Birthday off!
· Flexible working arrangements.
· Option to work 1 day per month from home.
· 21 days annual leave that increase by one day for each year of service
· We offer great career development opportunities paced at individual’s capability and success levels. We on an amazing journey, which opens up career opportunities for all Osbornites.
· Engage in our ‘Love to Learn’ programme for professional qualifications such as MBA, Degree, Diploma, Certificates.
· Opportunities to participate and/or lead internal projects.
· Employee wellness programmes
· A healthy work life balance
· Monthly & Quarterly competitions with great prizes.
· 100% Club
· Quarterly company nights out / away.
· Annual company weekend away
· Supported by a Business Development & Internal Marketing Department who help in development of new business.
· Third level Qualification
· Min of 2 Years Accountancy & Finance Recruitment Experience in a Consultancy
· Be organised, with excellent client delivery, go the extra mile, be accountable for your personal performance, be curious, want to learn, confidence in your own ability.
· A genuine passion for providing a truly excellent Recruitment experience.
· Excellent Networking skills
· Strong PC skills
· Social Media savvy
All interested candidates should apply through the link provided for the attention of Ayesha Thompson at Osborne Recruitment and are welcome to call Ayesha on 01 6384400 for more information.
For more Osborne Recruitment jobs visit www.osborne.ie