Clerical Administrator with Dictaphone Typing
We have a fantastic 6-month maternity contract position within the HSE to offer an experienced candidate who would have experience with Dictaphone typing and is interested working within the medical industry.
This 6-month fixed term contract is supporting a number of clinicians within the Dublin 11 area and gives someone the opportunity to gain experience within the Healthcare sector. The ideal candidate MUST be Garda Vetted and hold their Garda Vetted Certificate.
If you have experience in a fast-paced, multitasking, and highly organised environment that deals with Medical Administration and feel that this is an opportunity that cannot be missed then send me your CV Today.
This role is to start immediately. Candidates must be flexible as travelling to different clinics may be required.
Monday to Friday 9am – 5pm (37 hrs weekly)
Duties of the administrators
- Contacting all clients (patient on waiting lists) to book in appointments this will be mainly children under and over the age of 4 years old
- Following up appointments with letters
- Dictaphone typing reports from Doctors
- Other adhoc duties
Ideal candidate will
- Candidates MUST be Garda Vetted
- Experience Dictaphone typing is essential for this role
- Flexible with working in different locations occasionally
- Empathetic to the patients and their needs and frustrations
- Hit the ground running and not need to be handheld
- Show a real interest in the role and the importance of why they are there
- Have a strong administration background
- Medical admin experience would be a bonus
- Have own transport but it is not a deal breaker
- Have the ability to work in a busy environment
- Multitask and be extremely organised
Please apply through the link provided for the attention of Grainne O'Donnell at Osborne or call Grainne on 01 5984334 for further information.
For details of all Osborne jobs please see www.osborne.ie