Our client in the Swords Co. Dublin is looking for a Medical Secretary / Clerical Officer to join their team on a 6 month contract starting ASAP.
Duties / Responsibilities:
- Act as a first point of telephone contact and divert incoming calls as required and to ensure that there is a facility to receive phone messages at all times.
- Arrange meetings and teleconferences when required.
- Record incoming & outgoing post
- Record and log forms submitted and forward to appropriate person
- Deal appropriately and efficiently with communications, queries, callers or visitors to the office
- Assist with the preparation and management of documents required for meetings and presentations
- As directed, draft, type and dispatch correspondence.
- Organise, co-ordinate, attend and take minutes of meetings when required
- Maintain confidentiality and a high level of professionalism
- Must have 2 years medical administration experience
For more information please apply through the link provided for the attention of Sandra Martin or call Osborne Recruitment on 041 98 65058
For more information on all of our current jobs visit www.osborne.ieApply Now