One of the World’s largest global fresh produce companies is looking for a Financial Analyst to join their team on a permanent basis.
Salary & Benefits
- Hours will be flexible. Flexibility is key for the role.
- Salary: Highly competitive remuneration on offer for the successful candidate.
- Defined Contribution Pension of 10%
- Health Insurance
- Life Assurance
- Tablet provided
- Work Mobile
Duties / Responsibilities
- Prepare, review and analyse monthly group reports.
- Manage the Group’s debtor consolidation software.
- Actively participate in monthly, quarterly and year-end activities.
- Ongoing review of accounts receivable ageing analysis.
- Carry out on-site credit reviews
- Risk assessment and credit management analysis.
- Qualified Accountant – ACCA or ACA only
- Strong IT skills and be proficient in MS Excel & Powerpoint.
- Experience in credit and collections desirable.
- Strong presentation and reporting skills.
- An aptitude for financial analysis.
- The ability to travel.
- Experience working in a dynamic, fast-paced and service orientated environment.
- A current driver’s licence.
- Excellent communication skills, with a high standard of accuracy.
Please apply through the link provided for the attention of Martin Brennan at Osborne or call Martin on 041 9865058 for further information.
For details of all Osborne jobs please see www.osborne.ie