Updated On : 30 November, 2017
Excellent opportunity for a recently qualified accountant to progress their career with a leading privately owned indigenous company with operations throughout Europe. Working as part of team and reporting to the Finance Manager and CEO, the role will involve:
- Preparation and presentation of management accounts and KPI's for two entities within the group to senior management
- Working closely with external consultants to reduce key cost drivers
- Assisting in the preparation of consolidated accounts and the audit process
- Work with the financial controller on any projects that are on going in the business
- Cost centre analysis
- Budgeting, forecasting and variance analysis
- Commercial accounting
Excellent opportunities exist career development exist both in Ireland and abroad.
Requirements for this Role:
- Successful candidate will be a qualified accountant coming from a Big 4 practice or a leading FMCG company with 1-2 years' PQE.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills are essential to succeed in this role as it involves a significant amount of interaction with executive management and key external stakeholders.
An excellent remuneration and benefits package is on offer to attract the highest calibre of candidate.
To apply please submit your CV through the link provided for the attention of Martin Brennan at Osborne or call Martin on 041 986 5058.
For details of all Osborne jobs please visit www.osborne.ieApply Now