Our client is currently looking for a Financial Controller to join their team across various territories in Europe. This is an opportunity to work for one of the world’s premier global automotive suppliers.
As a Financial Controller you will be given the opportunity to work for an award winning organisation whose success lies in the world class companies they supply with innovative results. Currently recruiting the best in field to spend time in various operations across Europe.
This is a permanent position and the Financial Controller will be awarded with a lucrative package including top market Salary & Benefits, travel expenses, relocation support if required as well as learning, development, training & upskilling with fantastic career opportunities.
Duties / Responsibilities:
- Identify various problems of supply chain operations
- Participation in the preparation of budget plans and forecasts
- Preparation of reports, presentations and evaluations in the field of controlling
- Development of measures to achieve and further develop the entire controlling spectrum
- Assistance in the planning and preparation of the monthly annual report
- Supervision of internal and external audits (SOX, audits, etc.)
- Preparation and preparation of all relevant operational key figures as well as ad-hoc analyses for the management
- Support for controlling the day-to-day business
Skills / Experience
- Completed business studies with a focus on accounting and controlling
- Profound professional experience in the field of controlling, usually in an auditing firm and/or an industrial company
- Good written and spoken English knowledge
- Good knowledge of SAP modules FI / CO / PS / MM
- Excellent numerical understanding and very good analytical thinking
- Fluent in English along with one of the following – German, Polish, Spanish or Czech
Salary / Benefits
- Lucrative package including top market salary & benefits
This is a once in a life opportunity for a Financial Controller to utilise their skills amassed to date and provide key support and expertise. This unique experience also offers a great travel package working across various operations in Austria, Germany, Poland, Spain and Czech Republic.
Please respond with a CV/resume in English or if you do not have one please get in touch for a consultant to call you back to discuss the roles.
or more information please apply through the link provided for the attention of Robert Jones or email direct at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Ireland/Europe: +353 41 986 5058
USA: +1 2484575025
For more information on all of our current jobs visit www.osborne.ie