We are currently looking for a HR Administrator to support the HR Manager in a well-established organisation in Dublin 7.
This is a 2 year fixed term contract and we will review applications immediately.
· Reporting to the Human Resources Manager, the main responsibilities include the following:
· Maintaining and updating the HR Database
· Managing leave records such as annual leave, maternity leave, paternity leave, sick leave etc.
· Assisting in the administration of the weekly and monthly payrolls.
· Organising interviews, booking interview rooms, issuing interview letters and schedules and dealing with all correspondence
· Administering the new starter process in collaboration with the HR Manager
· Commuter Saver Ticket Administration
· Keeping up to date with employment legislation
· Assisting in the review of Policies and Procedures
· Maintaining all Training and Development records and assist with sourcing training courses
· Scheduling and managing all learning and development activities
· Preparing Headcount Reports, Absence Reports and Quarterly Reports
· All other administrative duties associated with the HR function including ad-hoc projects
· We need a candidate with 3 years’ experience working in HR administration and that is CIPD qualified or studying their CIPD currently.
· The ideal candidate is an organised proactive individual who wants to become a HR generalist as this role will give the right candidate great experience in all areas of HR
All interested candidates should apply through the link provided for the attention of Joanne at Osborne Recruitment and are welcome to call Joanne on 01 6384400 for more information.
For further Osborne Recruitment roles in this sector please see www.osborne.ieApply Now