Type of Role: Permanent
Location: Dublin City
Minimum Years’ Experience: 2+ years’ experience
We have a super opportunity for a HR professional who is looking for a career step up. This is a permanent role and you will be working with a fantastic team reporting to the HR Manager Hours of work 9am – 5.30pm.
· €30,000-€40,000 DOE
· Assist and advise management & staff on company policy queries and employee relations issues, complying with legislation and ensuring consistency across the organisation;
· Manage grievance & disciplinary investigations as required
· Preparing of employment contract for review
· Working closely with hiring managers, manage recruitment processes end to end, from advertising posts through shortlisting of candidates, interviews, selection and job offers for all departments
· Maintenance of the HR system (entering absence information, new hires, leavers etc.)
· Represent HR at interdepartmental meetings
· General administration duties relating to the HR function
· Produce accurate and professional correspondence, policy documents etc. as required;
· Ensure HR administration and systems are maintained up to date in a timely and accurate manner
· Timely and accurate administration of all HR functions, including written correspondence, record keeping, filing etc.
· Minimum of 2+ years’ experience working in HR essential.
· Ability to successfully learn, apply new skills and drive effectiveness within HR
· Excellent knowledge of employment law and related legislation
· Excellent time management skills and attention to detail
· Strong relationship management skills and high level of confidentiality
All interested candidates should apply through the link provided for the attention of Mary O’Sullivan at Osborne Recruitment and are welcome to call Mary on 01 6384400 for more information.
For further Osborne Recruitment jobs please see www.osborne.ieApply Now