Junior Accounts Assistant – Excellent Exposure – €25 -30K – Permanent – Dublin South
Junior Accounts Assistant - Excellent Exposure – €25 -30K - Permanent - Dublin South
This is a phenomenal chance to join a company that invests on its employees giving the exposure and support to make their team succeed and thrive in the profession.
You will have study support to continue your qualification or to start from scratch
My client is seeking an Assistant Accountant for its Finance Team based in the Dublin office. The role reports to the Finance Manager and involves collaboration with employees in other functions and businesses at the firm. This role is a unique opportunity to become part of an evolving and strategic function dedicated to ‘best-in-class’ finance practices to support our business growth.
· Accounts Payable
· Bank Reconciliation
· Assisting the Financial Accountancy Team
· Bank statements
· A successful candidate will be part-qualified OR a Finance/Accountancy graduate and will have 1+ years of relevant experience in accounting.
Critical Competencies for Success:
· Strong academics
· Self-starter – someone who enjoys “rolling up his/her sleeves and getting things done”
· Grasps key concepts quickly and displays potential to develop greater specialist knowledge
· Solid interpersonal and relationship-building skills
· Team-player – willing to pitch-in when needed to help on projects, tasks and initiatives, as and when needed; enjoys working in a collaborative and collegial environment; enthusiastic with the desire to learn
· Strong working knowledge of MS Office, particularly advanced Excel, and Accounting Packages
· The ideal candidate will be a positive and dynamic person-
To apply please submit your CV through the link provided for the attention of Gustavo Beraldo at Osborne or call Gustavo on 01 638 4400.
For details of all Osborne jobs please visit www.osborne.ieApply Now