Our client is currently looking for a Logistics Engineer to join their team across various territories in Europe. This is an opportunity to work for one of the world’s premier global automotive suppliers.
As a Logistics Engineer you will be given the opportunity to work for an award winning organisation whose success lies in the world class companies they supply with innovative results. Currently recruiting the best in field to spend time in various operations across Europe.
This is a permanent position and the Logistics Engineer will be awarded with a lucrative package including top market Salary & Benefits, travel expenses, relocation support if required as well as learning, development, training & upskilling with fantastic career opportunities.
Duties / Responsibilities:
- Identify various problems of supply chain operations
- Examine the flow of products / information through complex systems to minimise waste and improve material flow
- Line Side Material optimisation, pack density calculation and modelling
- Material storage, WIP Inventory optimisation, finished goods storage optimisation
- 3D Process Software an asset
Skills / Experience
- Qualification in mechanical/industrial engineering
- Min. (5) years of industrial/process engineering experience, time & motion studies, supply chain management and logistics
- Experience applying the principles underlying TQM, Six Sigma or Lean
- Experience implementing change initiatives including managing/influencing stakeholders
- Knowledge of SAP and CMA is a definite asset
- Excellent understanding of 3D CAD Design
- Materials, logistics and scheduling expert with JIT and Inventory control experience
- Fluent in English along with one of the following – German, Polish, Spanish or Czech
Salary / Benefits
- Lucrative package including top market salary & benefits
This is a once in a life opportunity for a Logistics Engineer to utilise their skills amassed to date and provide key support and expertise. This unique experience also offers a great travel package working across various operations in Austria, Germany, Poland, Spain and Czech Republic.
Please respond with a CV/resume in English or if you do not have one please get in touch for a consultant to call you back to discuss the roles.
For more information please apply through the link provided for the attention of Robert Jones or email direct at email@example.com.
Ireland/Europe: +353 41 986 5058
USA: +1 2484575025
For more information on all of our current jobs visit www.osborne.ie