Payroll Administrator/Personal Assistant – Permanent – Central Dublin Salary – 40-43K
Payroll Administrator/Personal Assistant – Permanent - Central Dublin Salary - 40- 43K
This is an amazing opportunity to join a large organisation a permanent basis.
· This role incorporates PA duties including diary management, travel arrangements, conference bookings, meeting and greeting clients on behalf of the Head of Corporate Services.
Clerical & Admin duties:
· Support including Health & Safety record management
· Monthly and weekly for employees and pensioners and all related tasks
· Preparing visa returns with relevant receipts for Finance
· Contacting candidates to arrange interview dates.
· Preparing interview packs for all selected candidates for interview panel
· Preparing interview room with refreshments.
· Contacting successful & unsuccessful candidates
The ideal candidate:
· 2 year’s payroll experience
· PC literate and extensive experience in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
· Recent relevant experience in a similar position.
· Excellent numeracy skills
· Core payroll and HR systems
· Excellent phone skills
· Good recall to detail
· Customer Service knowledge and awareness
To apply please submit your CV through the link provided for the attention of Gustavo Beraldo at Osborne or call Gustavo on 01 638 4400.
For details of all Osborne jobs please visit www.osborne.ie