Payroll Specialist – Bray Area – Full time or Part Time – Permanent – €35K
Payroll Specialist - Bray Area - Full time or Part Time – Permanent - €35K
This is a unique opportunity to join a Technology organisation that process payrolls for some of the biggest and best companies in Ireland and the UK.
Due to continued expansion they are hiring again! We wish to recruit a bright, enthusiastic, self-motivated Payroll Specialist to become part of their growing team in South Dublin.
This is a permanent role.
Salary & Benefits:
· Excellent salary depending on your level of experience
· Onsite Parking
· Canteen Facilities
· Very active Sports & Social Club
· Growing organisation
· Career Progression
· Exposure to all aspects of high volume payrolls on behalf of clients
· Processing payrolls accurately and on time
· Provide friendly support to clients and their employees for all payroll related matters
· Be enthusiastic and passionate about providing your clients with the first-class customer experience
· Excellent Microsoft Excel skills
· Fluency in English
· Excellent accuracy and attention to detail
· Great Customer Service skills
· Committed Team player
· Works well under pressure
· Terrific organisational skills
· Eager to learn
· Existing mainstream payroll experience in Ireland.
· Experience in being involved in the day to day operation of a payroll department.
· Experience in being actively involved in running payroll, filing returns and dealing with employee queries.
· Experience in UK payroll, while not a necessity, would be an advantage.
For more information please apply through the link provided for the attention of Gustavo at Osborne Recruitment or call 01 6384400Apply Now