Senior Financial Assistant
Are you a Senior Financial Assistant with strong experience in Accounts Payable? We have a lovely role with our client, a leading organisation in the Construction industry internationally. This is a varied Finance Assistant position with a particular focus on accounts payable.
You will work within a friendly and team-orientated Finance Department to maintain the creditor’s ledgers including payment generation and ad-hoc reconciliation tasks.
The ideal candidate will have experience in the construction industry and will be familiar with RCT tax.
Location – Dublin 11
Salary – €30,000
Duties will include but are not limited to
- Managing supplier, subcontractor and employee expenses
- Taking ownership of the Accounts Payable invoice cycle to include clearing invoices for payment
- Reconciling AP related balance sheet accounts
- Manage creditor reconciliations on a monthly and quarterly basis
- Administration of RCT process
- Administration of VIES and instrastat process
Candidate skills required
- Construction industry experience
- Accounting Technician – advantageous
- 3 years’ experience in a similar role
- Confident in dealing with colleagues at all levels
Please apply through the link provided for the attention of Laura Conwell at Osborne or call Laura on 01 5984334 for further information.