Warehouse Operative x2
A highly reputable distribution company that offers opportunity and progression to employees that show enthusiasm, a hard working nature and a real drive and commitment to the business and the role you are in.
Today in Osborne we have a super role available for candidates in a Warehouse Operative role based in the Dublin 15 Area. This role is a Temporary Contract with the possibility for a permanent position being offered to the right candidate who works hard and shows a positive work ethic.
Based in the company’s large warehouse, the position as Warehouse Operative involves a variety of different tasks such as forklift driving, general operative duties, packing, loading etc.
Due to the location of the warehouse – Transport is required!
If this sounds like the job for you then please click on the link below to submit your CV for review.
Salary & Benefits
- €12 per hour
- Paid Holidays
- Car Park
- Excellent working environment
- Monday to Friday 7.30am – 3pm
Duties / Responsibilities
- Operating a forklift (REACH) around the warehouse floor to move and stock products
- Picking and packing of stock on a daily basis
- Loading and unloading of stock onto the trucks for deliveries
- Responsible for the upkeep of the warehouse and the area you are working in
- Inputting stock code etc. on the system
- Working in a safe and secure way at all times
- Candidates must have 1 years warehouse and forklift experience
- Candidates MUST have a valid forklift licence (reach being the essential one)
- Candidates MUST hold a valid Manual Handling Certificate
- Own transport would be required due to the location
Please apply through the link provided for the attention of Grainne O'Donnell at Osborne or call Grainne on 01 5984334 for further information.
For details of all Osborne jobs please see www.osborne.ieApply Now