Our client is seeking an Accounts Assistant to join their team, this is a very well-established company based in the Midlands
This is a great opportunity to learn and progress in a finance department, reporting directly to the Financial Controller
If you are interested in working locally contact me today
Please contact Valerie on 01-5984334 or apply though the link below
· Checking sales data, raising sales invoices and sending to customers.
· Administer “self-billing” system for hauliers of product and raw materials.
· Cash book maintenance – matching and posting all receipts and payments on four bank accounts to the GL system.
· Weekly bank reconciliations on four bank accounts.
· Process month end journals – Prepayments, Accruals, Wages & Salaries, Depreciation etc.
· Month end reconciliations – Purchase Ledger /Sales Ledger / Cashbooks.
· Prepare and submit bi-monthly VAT returns and payments.
· Prepare and submit monthly VIES and Intrastat returns.
· Prepare & submit CSO returns.
· Assist in the preparation of annual budgets and reforecasts
· Accounting Technician or Part Qualified ACA, ACCA or CIMA
· Working knowledge of MS Office: Excel, Word, Powerpoint etc.
· Highly numerate and comfortable with large volumes of data.
· Excellent attention to detail.
· Self-starter who can work unsupervised.
· Willingness to adapt to an ever-changing work environment.
· Strong time management skills essential.
· Salary up to €32,00
· Kitchen facility
· Great team environment
· Parking on site
If this is something that interests you and want more information please apply through the link provided for the attention of Valerie Briody or call Osborne Recruitment on 01 5984334
For more information on all of our current jobs visit www.osborne.ie