A client of ours currently has a requirement for an Accounts Assistant to join the team in Dublin West.
Role of Accounts Assistant
- Daily management of bank accounts, ensuring all accounts are in credit and managing online transfers and payments.
- Lodgements and bank reconciliations
- Accurately record and post all bank transactions
- Work as part of and closely with team to ensure receipt of monies due
- Credit control, proactively contacting aged debtors to clear account balances
- Issuing of invoices as requested
- Handling of queries in professional and timely manner
- Investment of money on deposit
- Ad hoc duties necessary
- Accounting technician fully or part qualified
- Must have bank reconciliations experience.
- Previous work experience – a retail/cashier role in addition to the accounts experience would be advantageous
- Comfortable working to deadlines
- Confident worker and happy to be part of a team
- Competent MS office skills including advanced excel
- Sage experience.
Salary: €28,000 – 35,000
For more information please apply through the link provided for the attention of Cloe Stapleton or call Osborne Recruitment on 01 5984334
For more information on all of our current jobs visit www.osborne.ie