Our client, an international high end fashion wholesale and distribution company located in Dublin are looking for an experienced Accounts Assistant/Accounts Technician to join their team. The position will require an ambitious, energetic, highly motivated person who is willing to learn and be a part of a fast growing and successful global company. This position will report to the Finance Manager.
- Manage Accounts Receivable balances and collection efforts of our EMEA Market
- Assist with customer credit analysis to establish credit terms and limits for new and existing customers.
- Ensure timely and accurate application of funds received (including credit cards, wires, and e-commerce payments)
- Apply approved credit memos
- Send timely customer statements, past due letters to customers
- Daily review sales order to release prepaid shipments
- Work closely with our customer service and sales representative teams to resolve customer issues and queries promptly
- Report status on collection activity and past due balances
- Own month end processes related to A/R and collections, including account reconciliations, and timely closure of the AR subledger.
- Other ad-hoc tasks as needed
- At least 2 years’ experience with accounts receivable & collections.
- Knowledge of a mid-tier accounting system required: NetSuite knowledge a plus
- Detail-oriented with great organizational skills, but also the ability to be agile as change arises
- Prior experience with wholesale and distribution business
- Must have experience with foreign exchange and multi currencies
- Strong Excel / IT skills are critical for this role
- Great interpersonal skills, excellent phone and written communication skills a must
All interested candidates should apply through the link provided for the attention of Samantha Ginani at Osborne Recruitment and are welcome to call Samantha on 01 6384400 for more information.
For more Osborne Recruitment jobs visit www.osborne.ie