Are you looking for a role closer to home in Dublin 15?
Are you looking to work for a large organisation?
Be part of a finance team?
Are you available for a 3-month contract with potential for extension / permanency?
Do you have System experience of “Relay” *This is a must!
A client of ours currently has a requirement for an Accounts Assistant to join the team in Dublin West, temporary ongoing for 3 months with a potential for longer.
· €32,000 – 34,000
· Kitchen and Parking.
Role of Accounts Assistant:
· Daily management of bank accounts, ensuring all accounts are in credit and managing online transfers and payments.
· Lodgements and bank reconciliations
· Month end preparation
· Accurately record and post all bank transactions
· Work as part of and closely with team to ensure receipt of monies due
· Credit control, proactively contacting aged debtors to clear account balances
· Issuing of invoices as requested
· Handling of queries in professional and timely manner
· Ad hoc duties necessary
· Accounting technician fully or part qualified
· Must have bank reconciliations experience.
· Previous work experience – Accounts Assistant 2 years +
· Comfortable working to deadlines
· Confident worker and happy to be part of a team
· Competent MS office skills including advanced excel
· Relay experience ESSENTIAL!
For more information please apply through the link provided for the attention of Cloe Stapleton or call Osborne Recruitment on 01 5984334
For more information on all of our current jobs visit www.osborne.ieApply Now