Our client, a charity organisation are seeking an Accounts Assistant to join their growing organisation.
There is massive room for growth in this organisation.
Your daily responsibilities will include the following:
- Setting up the live data & budgets on SDM system
- Processing purchase invoices, receipts, and payments
- Verification, allocation and posting of transactions
- Aged Debtors Balancing the general ledger through the preparation of a trial balance
- Bank Reconciliation
- Compliance with relevant legal requirements by carefully studying these requirements, enforcing company adherence, filing reports and advising management on the necessary actions
- Preparation of Management Accounts
- Assist in the preparation of year-end Statutory accounts and the Audit File
- Assist in other regular statutory returns Record Repair requests, Complaints and meeting requests for colleagues
- Any other adhoc tasks that may reasonably be deemed relevant to the duties.
Experience in preparation of Management Accounts is a Requirement
For more information on this role please contact Samantha Ginani on 01 6384400.Apply Now