Type of Role: Permanent
Minimum Years’ Experience: 2+ years
Our client, well established ***** 5-star Hotel ***** based in South Dublin City is looking for an enthusiastic and reliable Accounts Assistant with recent Accounts Payable and Bank Reconciliations experience.
Salary & Benefits:
- Salary is negotiable and it depends on the level of experience
- VHI discount
- Travel saver
- Bike to work scheme
- Lunch allowance
- Training and education opportunities and support
- The hours are 9 – 5:30 Mon-Fri
- Quality focused, excellent organisation and friendly teams
- The role mainly consists of Accounts Payable and Bank Reconciliations duties
- Process the payments of supplier accounts once the invoices have been authorized
- Reconciling all bank accounts ensuring the bankable control account is clear in accordance with hotel accounting and financial controls, and within the policies and procedures.
- Assist colleagues when needed
The ideal candidate will have excellent experience in the following;
- 2+ years in a similar Accounts Payable and Bank Recs role
- Proficiency with Excel and data analysis skills
- Strong people and communications skills
- Flexible and self- motivated
Please apply through the link provided for the attention of David Kelly at Osborne Recruitment or call David on 01 638 4400.
For further Osborne Recruitment jobs please visit www.osborne.ie