Our client who operates in the Software Industry has an exciting opportunity for an Accounts Payable professional who is interested in a 12 month assignment. You will join the Finance Team based in Dublin 15.
You will have an Accounting or Bookkeeping qualification or will be in process with certification. You will enjoy working in a high energy organization with a great team.
Salary – €30,000 to €35,000
- Raise and maintain purchase orders and update the purchase order register with approved orders
- Input and reconcile credit card expenses to the purchase order register
- Receive and verify invoices and requisitions for goods and services against purchase orders
- Enter invoices on the accounts system for payment
- Verify and reconcile end of month statements
- Update and amend creditors and maintain listing of accounts payable
- Credit control and resolution of supplier queries
- Prepare and record cheques, BACs, and credit card payments
- Reconcile all UK & Ireland Bank accounts
- Manage employee expenses and company credit cards monthly
- Liaise with Financial Controller and accounts team to resolve any queries and ensure accounts are accurate and up to date
- Prepare monthly rebilling of expenses to customers as per contract
- Ad hoc duties as required
- Qualified or part qualified in Accounting/Bookkeeping
- Experience in an Accounts Assistant role
- Proficient in the use of MS Office and Netsuite (beneficial), or any similar systems
- Excellent communication, organisational skills and ability to manage multiple priorities
Please apply through the link provided for the attention of Laura Conwell at Osborne or call Laura on 01 5984334 for further information.
For details of all Osborne jobs please see www.osborne.ie