Our client is seeking an experienced Accounts Payable assistant to support the finance department in the day-to-day processing of incoming invoices. You will work with entities across Europe and Asia.
This is a contract position which will begin as soon as our client meets the right candidate. It is for 3-6 months with a possibility of going longer term.
Salary – €15-17 per hour
- Input, code, and analyse all vendor invoices and process for payment to include any manual payments
- Process invoices in timely manner
- Ensure that deadlines are met both to internal and external clients
- Maintain payable aging and disbursement schedule
- Maintain an accurate filing system for all paid invoices to ensure request of account information is easily retrieved
- Liaise with local accountants on each property including querying invoice coding, approvals and following up where necessary to ensure all documentation is correct.
- Assist with month end close
- Verify and input expense report items and authorizations
- Take ownership of any given jobs and complete by the deadline agreed
- Answer accounts payable inquiries and audit queries
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in a similar role
- Strong data entry skills
- Proficient user of Microsoft Office & Excel
- Experience with Concur or Yardi a benefit
- Ability to communicate effectively with internal and external customers and clients
For more information please apply through the link provided for the attention of Laura Conwell or call Osborne Recruitment on 01 5984334
For more information on all of our current jobs visit www.osborne.ie