Accounts Payable Executive
Osborne have a fantastic opportunity for a finance professional to work with a well-established sporting distribution company based in Dublin 22. This company is a leading provider of all sporting goods within Ireland and the UK with a rapidly growing team offering excellent career opportunities and progression. We are currently seeking a Financial Controller to join the friendly team where you will have the opportunity to showcase your skills to help benefit and streamline the finance department.
Company Culture & Values:
The company is an ever growing team moving from strength to strength particularly in the last year having launched into the UK market. They are 100% Irish owned and although they have grown considerably to become a market leader, they still hold a family feel environment with an open door policy. This company is about business and customer relationships at its core and seeks to overachieve with meeting the standards of their customers whilst having an outgoing, fun working environment.
WIIFM – info on salary, benefits, selling points of the role
- Games room
- Staff nights out & monthly BBQ’s
- Career progression
Duties / Responsibilities:
- Processing high volumes of Accounts Payable invoices, in a multi-currency environment.
- Ensuring correct invoice/PO matching.
- Responding to all supplier and internal queries on a timely basis.
- Logging disputes in a timely manner, to ensure the business has visibility of the liability held in query with suppliers.
- Reconciling supplier statements.
- Reconciling the accounts payable module to the General ledger.
- Assist with monthly and quarterly reporting including accruals & prepayments.
- Collate internal credit card receipts.
- Assist with supplier payments runs and being aware of cash flow management.
- Constant management of the Purchase Order System
- Assist with Bank reconciliations
- Dealing with auditors while Ensuring the correct supporting documentation is available for audits.
- Ad-Hoc duties as required
- 3/5 years’ experience working in a fast past environment
- Experience dealing with multi-currency account
- Excellent communication skills
- NAV experience is ideal but not a necessity
For more information please apply through the link provided for the attention of April or call Osborne on 01 5252457.
For more information on all of our current jobs visit www.osborne.ie