Accounts Payable Officer
We are seeking an experienced Accounts Payable Officer for our client to join their team based in Dunlaoghaire, Co. Dublin. This is a full time fixed term contract for 6 months. This opportunity would suit a professional with excellent attention to detail, enjoys dealing with people and upholds a high standard of care in their day to day work duties.
At Osborne we live and breathe by our culture and values – Right Person, Right Job, No Compromise. Do you feel you are the right person for this role? Are you looking for career support from Osborne? Then continue reading below!
Right person – Check out what your day looks like:
- Registering Invoices and Credit/Debit notes
- Issuing Payments on the ERP system
- Allocating expenditure/receipts to the correct cost centre
- Complete Supplier month end reconciliation to ensure correct and accurate payments and help control expenditure and cash flow management
- Run weekly and monthly cheque/ EFT payment runs
- Maintaining an accurate supplier master file e.g. Tax Clearance Certificate, Bank Account details etc.
- Maintaining an accurate filing system for all paid invoices to ensure request of account information is easily retrieved
- Ensure accurate and timely return of relevant Tax (RCT) for revenue compliance requirements
- Provide support and backup to other members of the Finance team in meeting strict deadlines and to ensure compliance with Prompt Payment Legislation
- Liaise with suppliers regarding queries on their account, provide support and help to solve queries on outstanding invoices
- Dealing with all telephone enquiries, queries from suppliers and staff in a courteous manner
- Provide regular ad hoc reports / information and to carry out other duties that may be assigned from time to time
Right Job – Check out the benefits:
- €33,000 – €35,000 pro rata
No Compromise – Experience and knowledge needed:
- A minimum of 3-4 years’ experience in a similar role
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with ability to enhance and build new relationships
- A professional, trustworthy attitude with the desire to always give 100% effort
For more information please apply through the link provided for the attention of April or call Osborne on 01 5252457