Accounts Receivable Officer
About the Role:
We are seeking an experienced, professional Accounts Receivable Officer to join a fast growing, global leading company based in Dublin 2. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a leading aeronautics service provider working within the Financial Services department. Your day will consist of managing receivables for a number of other companies ensuring accurate records and filing invoices and credit notes. You will have the opportunity to work within a strong, supportive team ensuring excellent company values.
Company Culture & Values:
The company’s core values include a focus on customer service at its forefront matched with integrity, respect, creativity & reliability among employees. There is lots of opportunity to learn and grow in a supportive, fast paced environment.
What’s In It for ME? Info on salary, benefits, selling points of the role:
- Salary €35,000 – €40,000
- Travel Expenses
- Educational Assistance
- Pension contributions
- Career Progression
- Be part an exciting industry
- Reviewing and verifying details of invoices and credit notes generated from the in-house system e.g. correct name of debtor, VAT number etc.
- Forwarding relevant invoices and credit notes to relevant customers
- Tracking receipt of payments
- Generating weekly/monthly debtor reports
- Liaising and dealing with internal department queries and debtors
- Allocating receipts
- Ensuring accurate records and filing of invoices & credit notes
The ideal candidate will be outgoing with a keen eye for detail. Ideally 2-3 years’ experience working within a similar role in a fast paced environment.
- Excellent organisation skills
- Confident in working within accounts receivable
- Experience working within a large team
- Excellent interpersonal skills
For more information please apply through the link provided for the attention of April or call Osborne on 01 5252457.
For more information on all of our current jobs visit www.osborne.ieApply Now