Accounts Payable/Accounts Receivable
Our client provides a variety of solution services to companies operating in the construction industry worldwide. They are seeking a Finance Administrator who will be involved in all aspects of Accounts Receivable/Accounts Payable, to support the successful operation of the business and its service to customers.
You will work with an organisation who is supported by a network of distributors and agents, as well as specialist export teams with significant international experience.
This is a great opportunity for candidates seeking to gain further experience in their finance career in a supported and friendly environment. You will be a motivated self-starter with the ability to work on own initiative & with integrity.
Location – Dublin 11
Salary & Benefits:
· €25,000 – €30,000 DOE
· 26 days holidays
· Pension Defined Contribution 3-8% matched by employer
· Profit Share Scheme (not guaranteed)
· Parking on site
The successful candidate will receive training in the following areas
- All aspects of the AP/AR process and systems used within the company
- Health & Safety policies and procedures
- Effective use of company’s computer systems
- Reporting activities
- Records and conforming to systems including processing of documentation
- Liaising with customers and other branches within the company
- Other duties relevant to the role as required
The ideal candidate
· Confident communicator
· Computer literate in particular Microsoft Office & Microsoft Outlook with good proficiency in Excel
· Ability to work to work under pressure & to tight deadlines in a fast paced dynamic environment.
· Honest, trustworthy and punctual
Please apply through the link provided for the attention of Laura Conwell at Osborne or call Laura on 01 5984334 for further information.
For details of all Osborne jobs please see www.osborne.ieApply Now