Accounts Technician – Practice
Are you looking to join a Medium Accountancy Practice where there is opportunity to grow, develop and progress?
Our client is based in Co Meath / North Dublin, with over 20 staff. With a great reputation and rapport with colleagues and clients.
· Preparation and Completion of audit exempt financial statements for SME companies.
· Preparation of Working Papers & Financial Statements in accordance with Relevant Procedures
· Preparation of tax returns – Income Tax including property rental accounts, Corporation Tax
· Some Payroll, VAT and RCT compliance and client assistance but minimal
· Assisting the department manager and Senior Accountants.
- Proven experience in Bookkeeper/ Accounts Assistant role in an Accountancy Practice
- Experience within Income Tax & Compliance.
- Strong Excel skills.
- Sage Experience
· Strong Experience in Administration
· Proficient in Accounts Production software (CCH used in the practice), Sage Line 50, Paperless Working Papers, Microsoft suite, generally good computer skills.
· Intermediate/Advanced Excel an advantage.
- Good communication skills
- Client Advisory opportunities
Salary & Benefits
- €30- 35k pro rata
- Flexible hours
- 20 days Annual leave.
- Study support
For more information please apply through the link provided for the attention of email@example.com or call Valerie on 01 5984334
For more information on all of our current jobs visit www.osborne.ie