At Osborne we are currently recruiting for an Accounts Technician to join a service provider for high-tech multinational organisations on a contract basis based in South Dublin.
The role of Accounts Technician is to maintain the AP & AR functions and reconciliations.
You will join an organization that provides an extremely friendly and welcoming environment. You will be completely supported in your role by a great team that pulls together to get the job done.
- Competitive salary
- Fully supported in your role. You will enter into a culture that is friendly, welcoming and supportive.
- Process AP & AR invoices onto the financial system.
- Manage the AP Ledger & payment runs
- Manage the AR Ledger and chase debt.
- Monthly balance sheet reconciliations.
- Preparation and filing of various taxation returns, including VAT/RTD etc.
- Filing CSO returns.
- Assist with preparation for statutory audit.
- Assistance with various ad hoc queries that may fall within the financial accounting function.
- AITI qualified or part-qualified
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in relevant position.
- Proven track record of consistently delivering results.
- Strong IT skills (including Excel, Word & Access).
- Good accounting system experience.
- Strong ability to meet deadlines.
- Excellent attention to detail
To be considered for this position apply today or call Emma on 01 5252457Apply Now