Apartment/Property Block Manager
Osborne Recruitment Cork are currently recruiting an property Block Manager on behalf of a client of ours, a very well established and leading property consultancy in Cork City.
This is a permanent role and provides the successful candidate an opportunity to establish themselves in a senior role in a very progressive company.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Managing day-to-day operations and maintenance requests for a large and high-volume high-end property portfolio.
- Devising and maintaining property management systems, key allocations and co-ordination of all maintenance requests.
- Rent collection and arrears management; Notice enforcement's and Dispute Resolution, Company Representation.
- Maintenance of Tenancy Database and RTB Registration
- Fire Safety and Utilities Monitoring and Management; Point of Contact for Utility Companies.
- Office Management; Lease Provision, Document Filing, General Administration, Database
- Would be required to go on site to various Cork City locations and attend yearly scheduled AGMs for independent property blocks
Required Qualifications & Experience
- Third level degree (Business Admin / Real Estate preferred)
- PRSA Licence & Property Management Experience
- Strong knowledge of Residential Tenancies Act
- Full Clean Driver’s Licence
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Highly organised and an ability to prioritise issues as they arise in a fast paced environment.
If you feel you have the appetite and experience for this role, please apply below or if you would like some further information, please call John Condon in Osborne Cork on 021 2427234
For details of all Osborne jobs please see www.osborne.ie