Assistant Accountant – Dublin
Our client is an internationally recognised B2B specialist for group travel, flexible independent travel, incentive travel, conferences and events.
They are seeking an ambitious Assistant Accountant to join their Dublin Finance team.
The position is ideally suited to a candidate seeking to study for a professional accountancy qualification and develop upon their existing experience.
You will report to the Management Accountant and liaise closely with team members in their other three Dublin offices.
- Supporting the Finance team in the delivery of timely and accurate monthly and periodic management and financial information.
- Margin and variance analysis.
- Departmental Reporting.
- Maintain accurate schedules to document accruals and prepayments.
- Bank reconciliations for multi-currency accounts.
- Responsibility for employee expense scheme and ensuring allocation to appropriate overheads.
- Liaising with Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable to ensure completeness and inclusion of all transactions in the ledgers.
- Cash management and processing of domestic and international payments.
- Treasury reporting.
- Other Ad-hoc duties as required.
Skills, qualifications and experience:
- You will ideally have 2 plus years accounts experience in a fast-paced environment with strict deadlines.
- Working towards or willing to work towards a professional accounting qualification (e.g. CIMA/ACCA)
- Strong Excel skills.
- Strong interpersonal and organisational skill set, able to work proficiently in an international environment.
- The ability to be methodical/orderly and accurate.
- Flexibility to adapt a variety of tasks and to learn all functions within the Finance Department. Knowledge of the tourism industry advantageous.
Salary is negotiable depending on experience.
For more information please apply through the link provided for the attention of Samantha Ginani or call Osborne on 01 6384400
For more information on all of our current jobs visit www.osborne.ie