Assistant Hire Manager
Our client is currently seeking an Assistant Hire Manager to join their business in North Dublin. This is a fantastic opportunity for a candidate to join an established company. They are going through an exciting growth and expansion phase, so there are excellent opportunities for career progression.
Duties / Responsibilities:
- Provide support to the National Hire Manager to ensure all Departments are operating at its maximum efficiency by building relationships with direct reports, customers and internal departments to achieve maximum hire potential and customer service.
- Assume direct responsibility for the daily management of the existing team ensuring that all KPI’s established by the National Hire Manager are achieved.
- Assume direct responsibility for all commercial targets in relation to the SMB business in the greater Dublin Region.
- Develop close working relationships with key customers in the Dublin Region.
- Work closely with the Marketing Department to ensure that the campaigns are followed up in accordance with agreed timescales.
- Ensure that all required documentation (Risk Assessments, Method Statements, Crane plans) are available for each project in a timely manner.
- Provide management with statistical information on a regular basis on new leads received and the number of orders converted.
- Ensure changes to contracts are promptly updated and effectively communicated to operations and other internal departments.
- Strong Sales/hire Experience gained in a customer service environment.
- Experience of operating in a busy commercial environment.
- Proven track record of sales (preferably in the construction sector)
For more information please apply through the link provided for the attention of Sandra Martin or call Osborne Recruitment on 041 98 65058
For more information on all of our current jobs visit www.osborne.ie