Osborne Recruitment has an exciting opportunity for any qualified Mechanics thinking about a long-term career with opportunity of advancement. Our client based in the Greater Toronto Area (GTA) is looking for a number of skilled Mechanics to join their operations, a high volume and dynamic dealership group.
- Do you want to join a company that thinks of you that you “Matter”?
- Do you what to be part of a “Team of young professionals”?
- Do you want to have an opportunity to “Grow with an organization that treats you right”?
Call me (firstname.lastname@example.org or call Brian Borts at 416-860-6216)
If you are a qualified mechanic, we have multiple locations: Brampton, Oakville, Durham and Orangeville Ontario.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Perform all work as outlined on the front of the repair order and as authorized on the back, with efficiency and accuracy, and in accordance with company and factory standards
- Perform road tests when required, and complete thorough reports
- Order all authorized parts and documentation the repair order
- Supervise the work of apprentice mechanics or students as required
- Keep the shop area neat and clean at all times
- Other duties as required by management
Skills & Experience:
- Qualified / Apprentice trained Mechanic
- Proven knowledge and experience with automotive mechanical operations.
- Excellent diagnostic/electric skills
- Work well under pressure in a fast-paced environment with a positive attitude and team mind set
- Reliable and able to work productively with minimal supervision
- Ability to read and comprehend instructions and other written information.
- Driven to learn and succeed
- Must have a clean, valid driver's license
- What’s on offer?
- Excellent earning potential, based on learning objectives, competitive flat rate pay $25/hour, as well as productivity bonuses
- Group health & dental benefits including life insurance, AD&D, and LTD.
- Annual tool and car allowance
- Employee discounts towards purchase of vehicles, service and parts.
- Employee discounts at hundreds of companies throughout the region.
- Endless opportunities for professional learning, growth and advancement.
- 310 S Certification or Red Seal 433A Certification
- Have a clean driving license
For more information please apply through the link provided for the attention of email@example.com or call Brian Borts at 416-860-6216
For more information on all of our current jobs visit www.osborne.caApply Now