Are you an ambitious solicitor with Banking experience looking for a genuine career development opportunity?
Our client is a dynamic, growing firm with a young and energetic team. They now have an opening in their growing banking department for a solicitor with 2 to 3yrs PQE
The banking team delivers legal services to a wide range of national and international clients, including financial institutions, corporate borrowers, alternative lenders and other providers of equity investment and debt finance. Depending on the transaction, the team works in close conjunction with the corporate and real estate teams.
You will also be invited to actively participate in marketing and business development and ongoing knowledge and professional development is keenly supported.
Ideally you will have the following experience:
- Transactional banking;
- Acquisition finance;
- Leveraged finance;
- Commercial real estate finance; and
- Corporate lending.
Skills & Expertise
- NQ to 3 years with banking experience;
- Trained in a medium or large firm with at least one rotation in banking law;
- Good knowledge of company law;
- Knowledge of CRO and PRAI filings / registrations;
- Regulatory knowledge of the law surrounding credit and security in Ireland;
- Ability to support colleagues from other related practice areas where there is overlap with banking and finance matters;
- Pro-active thinker and problem solver;
- Excellent communicator;
- Can work on own initiative as well as being a strong Team player;
- Possess strong technical and interpersonal skills; and
- Excellent attention to detail.
For further details please email a comprehensive CV and cover letter to or please contact Aine directly on 041 9865058Apply Now