Bio Chemistry Engineer
Excellent job opportunity as a leading manufacturing company specializing in medical device is currently recruiting for a Bio-Chemistry Engineer in North Dublin on a permanent basis.
As the Bio-Chemistry Engineer, you will report to the Principal Engineer and you are responsible to support and troubleshoot system problems, test processes, lab processes and validate solutions to enhance product and process capability in a highly regulated environment. The ideal candidate should have a background in immunoassay and chemistry instruments.
- Provide technical support in the manufacturing of medical instrumentation product platforms in a low volume, high complexity, highly regulated technology environment in IVD Instrumentation
- Fault-finding and root-cause analysis.
- Developing and re-engineering test processes to build robustness & reduced cost.
- Writing of reports on the verification and validation plants.
- Test processes – wet test specification, data analysis, system test design, test system support.
- Risk assessment and reporting
- Owner of Chemical lab processes (storage / preparation of assay / reagents, serum, samples and dilutions). Act as a best practice trainer setting robust standards for staff operating in these areas.
- Continuous improvement on the quality systems.
- Degree in Science, chemistry or related field.
- At least 3 – 5 years of working experience in a medical device laboratory, with experience in Immunoassay / Chemistry instruments and their associated assays.
- Sound familiarity with good laboratory practices.
- Sound reporting skills.
- Strong Strong statistical and data analysis experience with knowledge of different statistical packages, capability analysis, statistical process control and DOE.
For more information please apply through the link provided for the attention of Shaqira or email with your latest CV directly to Shaqira.firstname.lastname@example.org
Alternatively, you can call Shaqira in confidence on 0419865058.
For more information on all of our current jobs visit www.osborne.ieApply Now