Business Development Executive
Osborne is working closely with our client who are a leading well driven company in recruiting for a Business Development Executive, on a permanent basis in Co. Louth. The successful candidate will need to have at least 4 – 5 years’ experience in Facilities or a similar role with a full clean driving licence and access to their own vehicle. If you are driven and want a position where you can grow Apply today.
Salary & Benefits
- Salary (negotiable DOE) with a generous commission structure.
- 20 days paid annual leave and 9 days paid public holidays per annum.
- Annual review and opportunity for progression
- fuel card etc or car allowance.
- A great place to work
- Friendly and welcoming team
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Identify & research sales prospects to assist in new business development
- Draft cover letters to be sent with sales packs to potential clients and follow up by phone/email
- Attend site surveys to assess requirements
- Create and present proposals and quotations
- Negotiate price and terms
- Organise and record sales quotations, sales orders, and sales opportunities.
- Maintain sales activity levels to achieve the sales target agreed.
- Provide and implement a sales plan for major sales opportunities.
- Liaise with operational and support management for assistance with surveys, pricing and
- Submit sales report detailing sales activity, pipeline, and forecasts as agreed with senior management.
Skills and Experience
- 5+ years Business Development experience with a Facilities background essential
- Good communication skills both written and verbal
- Ability to work independently and take initiative
- Full clean driving licence with access to own vehicle
For more information please apply through the link provided for the attention of Leanne Thornton or call Osborne Recruitment on 041 986 5058
If you are interested in finding out more about the above role and would like to be considered other suitable roles that we may have available for your skill set – please attach your CV via the link providedApply Now