Business Development Executive
Our client is currently seeking a Business Development Executive to join their team on a permanent basis. They are a Facilities Services company so ideal candidate will have this background.
Salary & Benefits:
- Salary (negotiable DOE) with a generous commission structure.
- 20 days paid annual leave and 9 days paid public holidays per annum.
- Annual review and opportunity for progression
- Company vehicle, fuel card etc or car allowance.
- Achieve agreed sales targets at required profit levels in the Dublin / North east region.
Detailed Duties & Responsibilities:
- Identify & research sales prospects to assist in new business development
- Draft cover letters to be sent with sales packs to potential clients and follow up by phone/email
- Attend site surveys to assess requirements
- Create and present proposals and quotations
- Negotiate price and terms
- Organise and record sales quotations, sales orders and sales opportunities.
- Maintain sales activity levels to achieve the sales target agreed.
- Provide and implement a sales plan for major sales opportunities.
- Liaise with operational and support management for assistance with surveys, pricing and
- Submit sales report detailing sales activity, pipeline and forecasts as agreed with senior management.
Skills and Experience:
- 5+ years Business Development experience with a Facilities background essential
- Good communication skills both written and verbal
- Ability to work independently and take initiative
- Full clean driving license
For more information please apply through the link provided for the attention of Naomi Egan or call Osborne Recruitment on 041 98 65058
If you are interested in finding out more about the above role and would like to be considered for other suitable roles that Osborne may have available for your skill set, please attach your CV via the link provided.
For more information on all of our current jobs visit www.osborne.ieApply Now