Business Development Executive- Kildare
Business Development Executive- Kildare.
At Osborne we are a leading name in the Recruitment Industry, with 5 in offices in Ireland & 1 in Canada, with more offices on the way. We are an award winning Recruitment Consultancy and we have been recognised by Business Networks, Chambers and the National Recruitment Federation. We have been awarded A "Great Place To Work" and ranked in top 10 Companies to work for in Ireland. We are proud of these awards and the successful partnerships with our clients.
We are seeking a new Business Development Executive for our new office due to open in early 2020.
As part of the start-up team for our Kildare office, you will work alongside the Recruitment team and conduct strategic business development for the team.
Duties / Responsibilities:
- Introducing Osborne to Hiring Mangers, decision makers, business owners promoting our innovative recruitment solutions for Temporary, Permanent and Contract Recruitment solutions.
- Understanding and the ability to prospect to Senior Business Leaders across multiple industries and sectors
- Proactively seeking out new business through daily outbound calls, cross selling with existing customers and maintaining key account relationships.
- Networking at relevant industry events.
- Attend Client meetings – new customers or service meetings
- Achieving both financial and non- financial targets.
- Development of Key Accounts, then as a team with the Recruitment Consultant maintain a strong relationships.
- Salary – based on experience
- Generous commission structure
- Flexible benefits package (You chose the option to meet your needs)
- Mobile phone
- Quarterly Uniform allowance
- Your Birthday off!
- Flexible working arrangements.
- 21 days annual leave that increase by one day for each year of service
- Engage in our ‘Love to Learn’ programme for professional qualifications such as MBA, Degree, Diploma, Certificates.
- Opportunities to participate and/or lead internal projects.
- Employee wellness programmes
- A healthy work life balance
- Monthly & Quarterly competitions with great prizes.
- 100% Club
- Quarterly company nights out.
- Annual company weekend away
- 2 years’ experience in a B2B Consultative sales role,
- Proven consistent experience in achievement of Sales targets through proactive Business development
- Comfortable achieving non-financial targets such as Business Development calls.
- Perhaps you are passionate about the Recruitment Industry but prefer to focus on Client Development
- Excellent follow up skills, with a strong sense of urgency and Client focus.
- Would like to be part a great team.
If you are interested in finding out more… I would be delighted to have a confidential conversation.
Please contact me, Ayesha– Internal Recruitment Manager on- 01 -6384400 / 086 8513596 or send me an email today – email@example.com