Business Development Executive- Senior Appointments.
Business Development Executive – Senior Appointments- Drogheda.
At Osborne we are leading name in Recruitment Industry, we have offices in Ireland & Canada. We have been awarded by National Recruitment Federation, certified Great Places To Work and ranked in Top 10 companies to work in Ireland. We love innovation and love new ideas, one of which is has been the creation & development of a “Business Development Team” allowing the Recruitment team to spend the time sourcing candidates.Our culture is Open honest communication, Trust, accountability and autonomy with a strong sense of team. Each office has their own Business Development professional whose purpose is to prospect & seek out roles for our Recruitment team to work on whilst maximising current client relationships and cross selling our specialist divisions. Now We are seeking to hire a designated professional Business Development Executive for our Senior Appointments team.
Duties / Responsibilities:
- Introducing Osborne to C- level contacts and promoting our innovative recruitment solutions for Senior level appointments.
- Understanding and the ability to prospect to Senior Business Leaders across multiple industries and sectors
- Proactively seeking out new business through daily outbound calls, cross selling with existing customers and maintaining key account relationships.
- Attend Client meetings – new customers or service meetings
- Achieving both financial and non- financial targets.
- Development of Key Accounts, then as a team with the Recruitment Consultant maintain a strong relationships.
Information: info on salary, benefits, selling points of the role
- Salary: Negotiable based on experience
- Generous commission structure.
- Canteen facilities
- Flexible benefits package (You chose the option to meet your needs)
- Mobile phone
- Quarterly Uniform allowance
- Your Birthday off!
- Flexible working arrangements.
- 21 days annual leave that increase by one day for each year of service
- Engage in our ‘Love to Learn’ programme for professional qualifications such as MBA, Degree, Diploma, Certificates.
- Opportunities to participate and/or lead internal projects.
- Employee wellness programmes
- A healthy work life balance
- Monthly & Quarterly competitions with great prizes.
- 100% Club
- Quarterly company nights out.
- Annual company weekend away
- 3 years’ experience in a B2B Consultative sales role
- Proven consistent experience in achievement of Sales targets through proactive Business development
- Comfortable achieving non-financial targets such as Business Development calls.
- Experience selling to Senior Business Leaders required.
- Perhaps you are passionate about the Recruitment Industry but prefer to focus on Client Development
- Excellent follow up skills, with a strong sense of urgency and Client focus.
- Would like to be part a great team in both Drogheda & the entire Osborne team.
For more information please apply through the link provided for the attention of Ayesha Thompson- Internal Recruitment Manager