Business Development Executive- South Dublin
Introduction (Sell it!):
We have an opportunity for an experienced Business Development Executive to join Osbornes South Dublin office. This is a new role, in 2018 we opened our Sandyford office to partner with organisations in the Dublin South region.
We would like to hire a Business Development Executive, who will proactively promote Osborne’s services and seek out roles for the Recruitment Team.
Osborne is a highly regarded, thought leaders in the Recruitment Industry, winners of numerous accolades such as NRF Agency of the year ( twice), Business Chamber Awards and a certified Great Place To Work.
We have a Consultative sales approach, We partner with organisations & deliver excellent Recruitment Solutions.
The role will be supporting the Recruitment Team, seeking out roles for the team to source and delivering on our purpose “Right person, Right role, No Compromise”.
Our culture is of Trust, Honesty, Professionalism, High quality, Collaboration, Care, Accountability, Open honest communication. It is a truly exciting time to join the Osborne Family.
WIIFM – info on salary, benefits, selling points of the role
- Salary: Negotiable based on experience
- Canteen facilities
- Flexible benefits package (You chose the option to meet your needs)
- Mobile phone
- Quarterly Uniform allowance
- Your Birthday off!
- Flexible working arrangements.
- 21 days annual leave that increase by one day for each year of service
- We offer great career development opportunities paced at individual’s capability and success levels. We on an amazing journey, which opens up career opportunities for all Osbornites.
- Engage in our ‘Love to Learn’ programme for professional qualifications such as MBA, Degree, Diploma, Certificates.
- Opportunities to participate and/or lead internal projects.
- Employee wellness programmes
- A healthy work life balance
- Monthly & Quarterly competitions with great prizes.
- 100% Club
- Quarterly company nights out / away.
- Annual company weekend away
Duties / Responsibilities:
- Conducting Market research to identify potential clients for Osborne
- Prospecting to organisations across multiple industries and sectors, promoting Permanent, Contract & Temporary Recruitment Solutions.
- Proactively promote and sell Osborne value propositions.
- Database Management
- Taking ownership of allocated geographical territory to seek organisations to partner with Osborne
- Attend relevant networking events, become part of the locality.
- Be an Osborne Brand Ambassador promoting our range of services
- Attend Client meetings – new customers or service meetings
- Achieving both financial and non- financial targets.
- Development of Key Accounts, then as a team with the Recruitment Consultant maintain a strong relationships.
- 3 years’ experience in a B2B Consultative sales role
- Proven experience in achievement of Sales targets through proactive Business development
- Experience selling to HR departments while not essential advantageous.
- Perhaps you are passionate about the Recruitment Industry but prefer to focus on Client Development
- Excellent follow up skills, with a strong sense of urgency and Client focus.
- Would like to be part a great team in both Sandyford & the entire Osborne team.
For more information please apply through the link provided for the attention of David Walsh
For more information on all of our current jobs visit www.osborne.ieApply Now