C# Software Developer
C# Software Engineer
Excellent opportunity for a C# Software Engineer to work at a financial institution company based in Co. Dublin on a permanent basis.
- Execute full lifecycle software development.
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code.
- Integrate software components into a fully functional software system.
- Develop software verification plans and quality assurance procedures.
- Producing detailed specifications and writing the program codes.
- Testing the product in controlled, real situations before going live.
- Comply with project plans and industry standards.
- Degree in IT.
- Minimum 3 Years' experience in ASP.NET Development Role.
- Strong Experience and Knowledge of ASP.NET MVC and C#.
- Good Experience and Knowledge of .NET Frameworks 3.5, 4 or 4.5.
- Good Experience and Knowledge of .Net web-service frameworks (WCF, Web API etc.).
- Experience of Microsoft Visual Studio 2010 or 2012.
- Experience with Microsoft SQL Server 2008/2012.
- Experience of source control applications – (e.g. VSS / TFS).
- Experience of Unit Testing and Mocking tools, preferably Test Driven Development.
- Experience of Agile Development Processes.
- Insurance Industry Experience an advantage.
Sponsorship is not available for this position and those who apply should have full working rights within the Republic of Ireland.
To apply please submit your CV through the link provided for the attention of Osborne or call Shaqira on 041 9865058.
For details of all Osborne jobs please visit www.osborne.ie