Call Centre Manager
Call Centre Manager
Here at Osborne we have a great new role available for a Call Centre Manager who is looking to join a busy call centre environment. This role will be based in Dublin 15 and will interview next week for this position.
The role of Call Centre Manager is to be responsible for the daily running of the centre and ensuring the resources in place are being used efficiently and effectively as possible. The Manager must have the ability to manage staff and the expectation required to keep all customers happy and to keep standards are their highest.
If you have experience and feel this could be the job for you, then please click on the link below to submit your CV for review.
Salary & Benefits
- Car Park
- Responsible for the daily running and management of the centre through the effective use of resources, including sourcing equipment, effective resource planning and implementing call centre strategies and operations
- Meeting and setting customer service targets as well as planning areas of improvement or development.
- Ensure that calls, vehicle passage identification and classification and other customer services tasks are met by staff within agreed time scales and in an appropriate manner
- Monitor the quality of our service channels and our operational activity
- Carrying out need’s assessments, performance reviews and cost/benefit analyses
- Setting and meeting performance targets for speed, efficiency and quality as well as acting accordingly when service levels drop
- Ensuring all relevant communications, records and data are updated and recorded
- Liaise with other managers, team leaders, operatives, third parties; gather information and resolve issues
- Maintaining up-to-date knowledge of industry developments and involvement in networks
- Monitoring random calls to improve quality, minimise errors and track operative performance
- Analyse, comment and action accordingly on customer satisfaction, team performance and manager activity reports
- Demonstrate an ability to communicate and empathise with customers directly, thereby assisting with the development of team members to deliver best practice resolutions
- Act as Voice of the Customer for senior management, summarise customer issues and follow up actions
- Coordinate and motivate call centre staff and manage staff recruitment, including coaching, motivating and retaining staff and coordinating bonus, reward and incentive schemes
- Reviewing the performance of staff, identifying training needs and planning training sessions
- Recording statistics, user rates and the performance levels of the centre and preparing reports
- Handling the most complex customer complaints or enquiries
- Handle escalations as per the Group’s policies and procedures
- Conduct monthly one to one meeting with each management team member to cover individual performance against KPI’s and other relevant updates
- Forecasting and analysing data against budget figures on a weekly and/or monthly basis
- Design and/or execute change-management strategies.
- Communicate important notices to staff regarding facilities, maintenance, parking or safety;
- 3 to 5 years’ experience in people management, preferably in a call centre environment
- Third level degree would preferable but not essential
- Strong knowledge of MS Office programs
- Excellent people management, time management skills and communication skills
- A passion for customer service with strong customer focus and excellent telephone manner
- In-depth knowledge of internal procedures and policies and multi-channel support, combined with an excellent track record in efficiency and effectiveness
- A desire to help others work towards targets and develop their skills
- Confidence and a good business sense
- Ability to set, meet and exceed targets
- A focused and self-motivated approach to work
- Experience managing change at different levels (individual, team, global team)
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
Please apply through the link provided for the attention of Grainne O'Donnell at Osborne or call Grainne on 01 5984334 for further information.
For details of all Osborne jobs please see www.osborne.ieApply Now