CD Executive – Osborne Executive
Do you have a passion for Business development? Key Account management?
Do you enjoy delivering an exceptional service to clients and winning new business?
Would you like become an integral member with a leading Executive Resourcing team in the recruitment industry? Be a part of Ireland’s growing and award-winning Consultancy, who have recently been certified & awarded a GPTW, along with Best Agency from the NRF?
We at Osborne are currently looking for the right person to join our Executive Resourcing Division as a commercial development executive! This is a fantastic opportunity not to be missed for someone that has a strong customer service & who wants to be a part of a great friendly, professional team during the optimum period of growth.
You will join a successful, dynamic and exciting team! You like to be challenged, with the ability to grow and learn constantly!
Your role will be to work alongside the Executive Resourcing team and manager whilst working with a direct company commercial development manager.
Your core role functions and duties will be:
- Identify new executive/senior business opportunities
- Win new business
- Attend networking events
- Maintain and grow existing business.
- Excellent customer care skills and ability to follow through with clients.
- Client & Account Management experience
- Meeting Clients
- Advisory service to Clients
- Handle any queries from customers as required.
- Ability to work to deadlines in an efficient and professional manner.
- Excellent organisation and communication skills required.
- Administration – General.
- Upload & manage databases
- Comply with company procedures.
- Attend Job Fairs
You will be adaptable with an interest or curiosity of industries across a multitude of sectors such as
- Industry and Commerce
- Financial Services
- Tech & Engineering
- Customer service
- To name a few!!
If you have excellent experience, great ability to work under pressure, enjoy client relationship management and are very organised then this is the job for you. Apply now!!
Salary & Benefits
- Salary DOE
- 20 Days Annual leave
- Healthcare allowance
- Company outings & meetings
- Birthday day off
- ½ Day leave in December for Christmas Shopping.
- Quarterly Clothing allowance
- Closed over the Christmas period.
- Great team culture and working environment
- Refer a friend scheme.
- LovetoLearn programme.
- Must have 1 years Minimum Sales / Business development.
- Experience and very comfortable communicating at C-Suite level
- Strategic & problem-solving experience an advantage.
- Ability to work in a team & cross department
- Proactive with a willingness to take responsibility and get involved in continuous learning.
- Can work on your own or in a team or both.
- Proficient with Microsoft office / 365
- Strong numerical & IT Skills
- Personable with excellent communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Driving is preferable but not essential
For more information please apply through the link provided for the attention of Aine Wallace or call Osborne Recruitment on 041 9865058
For more information on all of our current jobs visit www.osborne.ieApply Now