Clinical Nursing Manager
The role of the CNM3 is to develop the specialist palliative service and provide clinical leadership to the nursing team. The CNM3 has a pivotal role in service planning and development, coordinating and managing activity and resources within the services.
The post holder will provide professional / clinical leadership in the Community Palliative Care Services (Community Palliative Care Team, Day Hospice and Outpatients).
- Registration on the Live Register in the General Division of the Register of Nurses as maintained by the Nursing and Midwifery Board Ireland (NMBI).
- Relevant post-graduate qualification in Palliative Care.
- 5 years current post qualification experience, at least 3 years of which must be in specialist palliative care.
- 2 years recent experience working at CNS or equivalent level in Specialist Palliative Care
- Management experience.
- Evidence of consistent updating of knowledge and skills
- Competent and confident IT skills, in Word, Internet and e-mail and willingness to develop further skills.
- A full current driver's license and access to a car
All interested candidates should apply through the link provided with an updated CV for the attention of Sinead Connolly at Osborne Recruitment
If you are interested in finding out more about the above role and would like to be considered other suitable roles that we may have available for your skill set – please attach your CV via the link provided