Our client who is in the Electric Installations industry based in Monaghan are currently seeking a Contracts Manager to join their team. You will be part of team that is very well recognised for the services they provide. The Contracts Manager’s role includes strategy development, solution development, commercial considerations and risk management. The candidate will act as the point of contact for our customers. This is a highly networked role that requires an ability to work under pressure and to challenging deadlines and requires strong people management of field and office teams
- Ensure all project milestones are met and that project deadlines are delivered.
- Lead and manage the entire Project Team, setting weekly agendas and individual targets for each team member.
- Provide detailed job descriptions for all employees clearly setting out specific roles and responsibilities.
- Assign KPI’s to each position. Conduct staff appraisals, monitor and review performance. Oversee and manage all HR issues and recruitment process.
- Time Management – make best use of all employees’ time by scheduling meetings which are worthwhile and measurable.
- Report weekly to Operations Manager and Senior Management Team on progress and provide a description on why KPI’s have not been achieved. Design an action list going forward.
- Develop robust commercial strategies and implement were necessary.
- Ensure projects milestones are delivered in accordance with the contract.
- Deliver work outputs to meet the project requirements and to the satisfaction of ESB / MDE Senior Management Team.
- Constructively challenge processes and management decisions to bring about service improvements.
- Clearly articulate project requirements to all staff.
- Risk tracking and management throughout the mobilisation period and contract. Develop solutions to reduce risk.
- Continuous risk identification, risk evaluation, risk mitigation and contingency measure definition.
- Keep a risk register for the project to track the risks and issues identified.
- Develop a risk checklist, which is a guideline to identify risks based on the project life cycle
For more information please apply through the link provided for the attention of Naomi Egan or call Osborne Recruitment on 041 986 5058
If you are interested in finding out more about the above role and would like to be considered other suitable roles that we may have available for your skill set – please attach your CV via the link provided