Our client, a leading Dublin based construction industry main contracting firm are seeking a Contracts Manager to join their expanding team. This is an excellent opportunity to work on some of the highest profile development projects in the capital city.
As Contracts Manager you will be responsible for the safe, successful and profitable delivery of multiple contracts from prequalification through to retention release. You will be expected to plan and execute all Projects in order to maintain and improve standards and culture in health & safety, quality, client service and satisfaction and legislative compliance.
You will be expected to maintain and develop the company’s reputation in the market place through excellence of delivery while fostering existing and creating new relationships with all clients, team, project stakeholders and supply chain.
You will be responsible for the successful and financial completion of projects with adherence to the commercial procedures of the business while protecting the exposure of the Company to financial risks.
- Instil an excellent Safety culture on every project, ensuring that every member of your team buy into the Management & Contractors culture of safety excellence.
- Show evidence of improved Project Margin over settlement / handover margin
- Exceed our client’s expectations on every project.
- Ensure that quality is a priority from the “Get-Go” and that Snag Free handovers are our goal on all projects.
- Leverage existing and new relationships to identify project leads and follow them through to project delivery.
- Build a team of construction professionals and ensure they buy into the company Vision, Mission and Values whilst encouraging them to maximise their career potential within the company.
- Programme Management
- Pro-active, self-starter, comfortable in dealing with difficult circumstances or ambiguity.
- Someone with a 'can-do' attitude who will roll the sleeve up to ensure successful delivery.
- Strong relationship builder, who can foster and manage productive relationships with all levels of stakeholders.
- Someone who places an emphasise in motivating team members and promotes mutual support, respect and interaction.
An excellent salary is on offer for this role along with additional benefits package, and can be discussed in detail with the job consultant.
For more information please apply through the link provided for the attention of Anthony or call Osborne on 041 9865058
For more information on all of our current jobs visit www.osborne.ieApply Now