Exciting opportunity to join a leading company, based in Louth, who are now recruiting for a Part Qualified Accountant to join their growing finance division. This is an excellent opportunity to join an innovative company, who are going through a period of rapid growth. The role will report into a Financial Accountant and Finance Manager.
Salary & Benefits
- Excellent Salary and benefits Package for the successful applicant.
Duties / Responsibilities:
- Prepare accurate product costings for use in commercial opportunities.
- Understand and analyse drivers of operational performance.
- Analyse actual performance against agreed standards.
- Reconcile standards to general ledger postings and incorporate into monthly management accounts.
- Report on margins by product and customer.
- Track and analyse Capex and Project costs.
- Update and maintain Fixed Asset Register.
- Produce, analyse and interpret appropriate manufacturing KPIs in particular for use in Weekly Dashboard and Monthly Operations and Commercial packs.
- Propose, discuss and assist in margin improvement initiatives whilst working with relevant departments.
- Assist with year end and other regulatory requirements.
- Assist with ad hoc tasks and projects as required.
- Part Qualified Accountant (ACA / ACCA / CIMA).
- 3+ years of finance/accounting experience in FMCG/Manufacturing.
- Excellent knowledge of Excel. Microsoft Office suite essential.
- Good team player with strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to multi-task while maintaining a high attention to detail.
For more information please apply through the link provided for the attention of Martin Brennan or call Osborne on 041 9865058. For more information on all our current jobs visit www.osborne.ie