Are you seeking a position in an award winning organisation who offer a fantastic benefits package?
Permanent opportunity for a Credit Controller is now available with a growing, market leading organisation. If you enjoy working in a fast paced and high-volume environment this is the role for you. You be part of a great team and working environment.
This position is accessible by public transport with a train station and a number of bus stops near by.
Salary – €28,000
Benefits Include but Are Not Limited To
- 20 days annual leave
- 1 day off for birthday along with additional annual leave days
- Quarterly payment towards work attire
- Regular organised events
- Hours – Monday to Friday, 9am to 5.3pm
Duties and Responsibilities for The Role
- Credit Control is the main focus of this position
- Following up with outstanding payments and queries
- Issuing of invoices
- Monthly and weekly reporting
- Monthly customer statements
- All round accounts up to Trial Balance
- Payroll assistance
- Strong numerical & IT Skills
- Previous experience in similar role
- Proficient in Excel
- Excellent communication skills
- Good attention to detail
- Ability to meet deadlines
Please apply through the link provided for the attention of Laura Conwell at Osborne or call Laura on 01 5984334 for further information.
For details of all Osborne jobs please see www.osborne.ieApply Now