We currently have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Accounts Professional to join a leading Irish owned company with an excellent reputation based in the Cavan and Monaghan region. This is a fast-paced environment working in a well-established finance team. The company is known for providing best in class service and an open environment where employees can reach their potential.
- Salary: €30,000 – €35,000, Pension, Health insurance and additional company benefits.
Duties / Responsibilities:
- Performing bank reconciliations and raising invoices.
- Maintaining good relationship with customers.
- Resolving internal and external queries in a timely manner.
- Ensure customer statements are issued in a timely manner.
- Review the sales ledger on a continual basis and follow up with customers by telephone and email.
- Monitoring customer credit limits and maintaining company credit policies.
- Daily posting and allocating of payments.
- Regular review of debtors and follow up actions.
- Accurately forecast cash flow and update the group on cash flow forecasts.
- Complete month end process and monthly management reporting in a timely manner.
- Support and assist the finance team during the annual external audit process.
- Ad-Hoc Administration duties and project work as required.
- Must have a minimum of 3 years’ experience in Credit Control. Technically adept, strong attention to detail and the ability to identify issues and suggest solutions. Accounting Qualification or working toward Accountancy Qualification preferred.
For more information please apply through the link provided for the attention of Martin Brennan or call Osborne on 041 986 5058
For more information on all of our current jobs visit www.osborne.ieApply Now