Data Centre Engineer
We are currently recruiting for a Junior to Mid-Level Data Centre Engineer for an established client based in Dublin.
This is a permanent role, and as the Data Centre Engineer, you are responsible to provide preventative maintenance, repairs, installation and customer service support in the Data Centre Environment. The ideal candidate should have exposure to deployment/decommissioning in a data centre facilities environment.
- Overtime provided
- Performance Bonus
- Pension scheme
- Health & Dental insurance
- Fuel allowance
- Training & Development
- Minimum of 6 months years’ experience working in a data centre environment.
- Working experience with UPS, generators or HVAC systems.
- Experience with BMS Systems.
- Mechanically sound.
- Fluent in English, both written and orally; Other European languages an advantage
- Day to day management as well as the surveillance of the facility and equipment.
- Provide support and document for all the repairs and maintenance of the facility and equipment.
- Act as the POC for technical requests.
- Willing to participate in continuous 24×7 call out team.
- Installation of data centre equipment.
- Assistance and support on software and hardware applications.
- Ad hoc projects as and when required.
For more information please apply to email@example.com or through the link provided for the attention of Shaqira or call Osborne on 041 98 65058, and Shaqira will be in touch with you if suitable.
For more information on all of our current jobs visit www.osborne.ie