Director of Nursing
A well-established Nursing Home in County Louth, is currently seeking a Director of Nursing to effectively manage the successful operation of the Nursing Home, ensuring high quality care standards are maintained and that business objectives are met.
This role is permanent but very flexible and open to someone looking for full time or part time.
The ideal candidate will have strong people management skills and effective communication skills.
You will ensure that the standard of care delivered to residents is at the forefront of high quality, safe and effective practice.
You will be responsible for managing all aspects of the service including the recruitment, training and management of all new staff members.
You will ensure quality, person-centred care is consistently delivered and the excellent reputation the company holds is maintained.
Experience & Qualifications:
- A registered General Nurse on the Register of Nurses held by An Board Altranais
- Minimum three years' experience in Care of the Older Person at CNM level
- Evidence of continuous professional development
- Demonstrate sound knowledge and clinical nursing practice together with future trends in Care of Older Persons
- Shows evidence of current legislative policies pertinent to Care of the Older Person
- Human Resources, Training & development
- Health & Safety Regulation
- HIQA standards & regulations
- Excellent organizational and communication skills
For more information please apply through the link provided for the attention of Sinéad Connolly or call Osborne Recruitment on 041 98 65058
If you are interested in finding out more about the above role and would like to be considered other suitable roles that we may have available for your skill set – please attach your CV via the link providedApply Now