Electrical Electronic Engineer
Excellent job opportunity as a leading manufacturing company specializing in medical device is currently recruiting for an Electronic Engineer in North Dublin on a permanent basis.
As the Electronic Engineer, you will report to the Principal Engineer and you are responsible for the electrical/electronic design and verification of the technical solutions to enhance product and process capability. The ideal candidate should be highly experienced in analog and digital electronic skills down to a component level. Experience in designing circuit, PCB, real time systems and signal processing is a must.
- Complete electronic/electrical design including validation and verification activities.
- Provide technical support to the manufacturing and test of medical instrumentation product platforms
- Signal protocols, processing and bus systems, with the ability to analysis data and address lines to understand system architecture and performance and be able to document and disseminate this to a wider team.
- Support new product introduction and technology transfer initiatives from design through to maturation of product and process. Familiar with Product Lifecycle Management control systems for configuration control.
- Troubleshooting and fault-finding capability as well as root cause analysis. Background in statistic or data analytic would be an advantage.
- Working with key technologies involved in modern instrumentation such as fluidics, molding, electro-mechanics, software, electronics, optics, machining, and metal fabrication.
- Drive continuous improvement – Lean 6 Sigma, and Design Robustness Principles.
- Working as part of the project teams with Manufacturing Engineering, CPE, Q.A. R&D, Service and Continuous Improvement.
- Participate in the continuous development of the quality system, including standard operating procedures (SOP's), workflow development, product and process validations coupled with the ability to write concise technical reports.
- Degree in Electrical/electronic engineering or related field.
- Minimum 5 years’ working experience in electrical design engineering.
- Proven record in design/redesign equipment in an electrical/electronic engineering background.
- Software experience in C / C++. With a bias towards real time systems, experience on Open CAN would be an advantage.
- Understanding of Electrical regulatory requirements required (IEC, LVD, and Machinery Directive etc.)
- Structured analysis skills with experience in complex technical trouble shooting
- Excellent communications skills- written and verbal skills are required.
For more information please apply through the link provided for the attention of Shaqira or email with your latest CV directly to Shaqira.email@example.com
Alternatively, you can call Shaqira in confidence on 0419865058.
For more information on all of our current jobs visit www.osborne.ieApply Now