ERP Implementation Consultant
Excellent job opportunity for an ERP Implementation Consultant to work on an established software development company who has been awarded Best Workplaces 2018, based in Co. Louth on a permanent basis.
This is a great opportunity to work with a great company with excellent career progression. As the ERP Implementation Consultant, you will be responsible to provide consultancy services to clients to ensure that software are according to client’s requirements.
- Competitive salary DOE
- Pension Scheme
- Degree in IT or related field.
- Minimum 4 years’ experience as a consultant for software/ERP systems.
- Experience in configuration, installation and implementation of ERP systems.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Open to learn new things and proactive.
- Recognised Accountancy qualification.
- Exposure or qualification in PRINCE 2 or other recognised project methodology.
- Knowledge of database platforms for ERP solutions preferably SQL Server.
- Advise customers on the use of accounts specific software modules for their particular business.
- Working in the Implementation team for the installation and setup of the systems.
- Project management activities and documentations.
- To provide accounts and associated applications training and demonstration including undertaking demonstrations to support pre-sale consultancy
- Ensure customers’ documentations are up-to-date.
- To resolve, or assist in the resolution, of customer problems and queries.
- To liaise with the customers to define, or help define, requirements, specifications for modifications to the software.
- Train colleagues and customers’ teams of modified software when required.
For more information please apply to firstname.lastname@example.org or through the link provided for the attention of Shaqira or call Osborne on 041 98 65058, and Shaqira will be in touch with you if suitable.
For more information on all of our current jobs visit www.osborne.ie