Our client in Dublin 2 is looking to recruit an enthusiastic creative Events Co-Ordinator to join their extremely busy team on a permanent basis. You will be working directly with the Events Manager and working alongside Senior Management. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone with 2+ years’ experience in Marketing and to gain valuable experience to step up in your career.
Salary – €30,000 +
Monday to Friday 9am – 5.30pm
Day to Day Responsibilities
- Build and manage the relationship with Key stakeholder within the organisation
- Experience working in all aspects of Event Management from proposal to planning
- Preparation of marketing brief for all events
- Support and deliver all events from annual dinner to conferences
- Available to attend events and represent the organisation
- Logistic management (booking venues, AV, dealing with Suppliers etc.)
- Must have completed Marketing 3rd level in Marketing or Business
- Excellent Communication and strong interpersonal Skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, can do attitude
- Experience working on CRM Systems
- Must have full driving licence
For more information on this role please contact Mary on 01 6384400
All interested candidates should apply through the link provided for the attention of Mary O’Sullivan at Osborne Recruitment and are welcome to call Mary on 01 6384400 for more information.
Follow us on Facebook and Twitter for details of similar roles!
View our Office Support/Temps video! https://www.osborne.ie/temps-office-support-jobs/
HR Analyst, HR Manager, HR systems, HR administrator, Employee Relations, Retail, Human Resources, HR Coordinator, HR, HR Generalist, Human Resources, Office, Admin, administration, administrator, reception, Dublin jobs, Dublin city centre jobs, South Dublin jobs, North Dublin jobs.
Osborne Recruitment provides professional talent sourcing services to employers of all sizes in Ireland, Australia and internationally. Established in 1996, Osborne Recruitment offers market intelligence, support and guidance to clients and jobseekers. Osborne Recruitment specializes in Accounting & Financial Services, Temps & Office Support, Sales, Legal, Education, Management, Engineering, Construction and Trades. Osborne Recruitment are winners of the 2011 NRF National Recruitment Federation Best In Practice Office Services award and 2011 NRF Cert RP Winner award.