An excellent opportunity has arisen for a Finance Director to join a market leading manufacturer. Reporting to the CEO, you will join the senior management team at a time of transformational growth as an integral part of the business that is key to future growth and success. The ideal candidate will demonstrate a proven track record in developing and implementing strategic business plans, delivering on strategic objectives by adding specific commercial and financial expertise and ongoing support.
Duties / Responsibilities:
- Utilise your financial and commercial experience to deliver the company’s strategic business and financial plans.
- Such strategic business and financial plans should include further expansion into international markets.
- Implement cost optimisation programs to ensure target gross margin is achieved.
- Oversight of administration and overhead control to ensure projections are achieved.
- Overview of working capital management including stock holding optimisation.
- Overview of cash flow projecting and management.
- Product rationalisation management and develop and manage relationships with key stakeholders and service providers of the business.
- Provide leadership, direction and management to finance staff.
- Review monthly management accounts and variance analysis versus budgets prior to distribution to the board.
- Review weekly cash flow analysis, KPI reports and management information.
- Oversee the management of cash flow and the working capital cycles of the business.
- Preparation of monthly board reporting packs and presentation at monthly board meetings.
- Monthly/quarterly reconciliation of all balance sheet accounts and completion of the year-end audit in conjunction with the finance team.
- Ensure continued compliance with internal/external policies and procedures.
- Qualified Accountant – ACA, ACCA, CIMA
- Experience of working within a manufacturing industry is desirable
- Strong IT skills and experience of an ERP system implementation a distinct advantage.
- Good communication skills with an ability to question the status quo and add value.
- Bring commercial experience to the company as a whole and drive higher standards.
Please submit your CV for consideration to Hannah.email@example.com or contact Hannah for a confidential discussion and more information on 041 986 5058